Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Message from a Creekside Dad

Hello fellow Creekside residents,
I have been living in the Creekside Natomas community for nearly 7 years now. It is my honor to share wonderful news to everyone in our community. My daughter, Ashley, was selected to be a National American Miss California Finalist. This is a great opportunity for her to show her talent. Her life long goal is to become an original artist and actress. Ashley is working on getting sponsorship to help her with the sponsorship fee for the event. She got three businesses to be her sponsors. I have coupon cards with the savings of over $100 from Mt. Mike Pizza which is one of Ashley's sponsors. Each coupon card is $10.00 each and it will proceed toward Ashley's sponsorship fee. If you are interested in Mt. Mike Pizza coupon card, please let me know. My email address is: davidcrum23@yahoo.com. It is wonderful to see someone like my little girl to be a representative not only from Sacramento but from our Natomas Creekside community as well.

David Crum
Neighbor in Creekside Natomas

*Edits made by CNA Blog Editor*

No comments: